- Calling Cards - I finally have my own calling card! I made the simple design and have it printed at Printomax for P250 pesos only/100+ pieces. Thanks to Glenda of A Beauty Bella for recommending it to me.
- Extra Clothes - Its a good thing that I only have one event that day not unlike last year. Im coming all the way from Antipolo and I need to be comfortable just in case.
- Extra Slippers - Aside from having a comfortable slip ons or shoes, I need to have an extra one because there will be a lot of walking, believe me!
- Camera - I brought just my Iphone last time and its more convenient for me to take pictures. But I will have my Canon (SLR) just in case.
- Powerbank - Yes, because you will take a lot of pictures! And you need to be online too and that will make your phone drain.
- Data - Good thing I am still subscribed to Unlisurf. Most of the booths will require you to follow their page, like a page, post a picture and so on. So be ready!
- Water - You will be exhausted on going around and this will keep you hydrated.
- Pen - If in case they will not provide any, but I doubt (most of the booths last year gave out pens).
- Time - I will go there early to make the most out of all the booths. Last year I only spent 3 hrs roaming around. I also want to go home early so I can avoid traffic.
- Smile! - Be ready to introduce yourself to a lot of people. Practice that introduction and make friends. I don't have a problem with this as long as I don't look like a stalker of someone whom I am reading their life online. :p
October 23, 2015
My Checklist for Blogapalooza 2015
Posted by Neri Ann on 6:53 PM in blogapalooza | Comments : 0