- Sleep - I always make sure that I have enough sleep so I can face anything the next day. It will also help me think thoroughly and make decisions well.
- Slow Down - One of the best tips that I got from Zen Habits is to slow down. Don't rush everything. One step at a time. Learn to take things slow by enjoying what you eat, playing with your kids and exploring nature. There are a lot of things which you can slow down and how I wish my kids will slow down from growing! :)
- Eat Healthy & Exercise - They go hand in hand and the most common advice of stress relief. It is a fact that a healthy person is prepared and can handle stress at any given circumstances. I'm getting there!
- Grateful & Positive - Is it nice that we are always thankful for our lives? By developing a positive attitude it may help us reduce stress.
- Do what you love - & never work a day in your life! My favorite quote! Enough said! :)
|Created in 1997 by P.T. Sinar Sosro- pioneers of the world’s first bottled ready-to-drink tea, Sosro Fruit Tea finally reaches the Philippines shores via Reddimart Multi-resources’ exclusive partnership with the brand’s principals.|
- Relax - and enjoy every moment! Take advantage of your breaks, or quench your thirst with a refreshing drink like SOSRO Fruit Tea. You can chill out and #ChooseYourBottles from its distinct tea-infused flavors Freeze, apple, guava and strawberry. Pick the perfect bottle that suits your current state of mind and get to chill in no time.
|For more information, visit http://reddimart.ph and follow Sosro Fruit Tea on Facebook at <facebook.com/sosrofruitteaph>, and on Twitter and Instagram <@sosrofruittea>|
- Love - Last and definitely not the least! I always love to hug my twins every-time I'm out of focus and troubled. They are my life and the reason for my existence. They are my everything!