So here are my favorite booths:
- I Am Cardboard PH - The coolest Virtual Kit ever! I was able to try it and it was so awesome! I wish I can hear the sounds though, there was a loud music on the event so I was not able to hear anything on the scary horror house! I Am Cardboard PH makes Virtual Reality accessible to the mass market by providing VR headsets based on the successful Google Cardboard template. I wanted to have one but don't have an extra cash in hand.
- Chips Delight - They have this Christmassy design at the winter section. And who is not game with taking pictures with Santa Claus?
- Fruit Tea - I think they have the jam-packed booth! Aside from having your picture taken on their photo-booth, you can also choose from their different flavors of Fruit Tea. You can also line up for your caricature! Lucky me, I was able to get one. Kudos to the 3 caricature artist, that's not an easy job! And thank you for the free coffee!
- UNICEF - As a mom myself, their program to fight hunger for the first 1,000 days of a child is very important for me. Research confirms that good nutrition in the early years of life is crucial for human growth and mental development. This is the time that I wish I have a credit card. If you wish to help donate monthly please visit this page.
- Amadas Leche Flan - Homemade Leche Flan! The sweetest thing ever! Sarap!
- Manong's Lechon Cebu - Ang sarap neto promise! No need for sauce! I will have a separate post about it and post more pictures soon.
- Outbreak Manila - Because I love zombies! Even before I really want to attend Outbreak Manila event.
- JB Music - They invited Rivermaya, Kamikaze & Urbandub to have a photo-shoot with the bloggers! I was not able to have a picture with the whole band Kamikaze but I snapped a selfie with Jay! I was so happy! And when Urbandub came, I lined up and was lucky to have a photo-op!
- Beat Stress Lactium - Who is not stress nowadays? They gave out Beat Stress Lactium tablets and you can take a test on what level is your stress is.
- Curves - They gave me one month free pass! And they have a branch in Eastwood. Am I excited? Ha Ha Ha! Kelangan ko na nga daw kasi mag exercise talaga! I'll also blog my experience here soon.
- Chemworld Fragrance Factory - I played shooting the ball but no luck. I was given a flyer where you will have a free perfume bottle once you visit their store.
- Regrow - Pregoe - I was glad that my hair is healthy. Their staff is so accommodating and she checked my hair and explained that my hair is healthy. They gave me a sample which I am still trying to figure out if I can use it.
- Emporia - Is an online store where you can find all the Instagram stores for an affordable price. Its a one stop shop for all the individual sellers. Too bad that I lost their voucher! You can download it on Android.
- ACE Water Spa - I got discounts by posting a picture on Instagram.
- SOGO - I got some discounts too and key-chain.
- Victoria Court - Played a game for unlocking the keys but again I didn't win. I got 2 (25%) off card. Though I am really excited with their upcoming Halloween event that they are tied up with Outbreak Manila.
- Microtel By Wyndham - I got 50% Off discounts.
- Flawless - They have a mini golf game which I didn't win again. I got a 500 voucher with minimum purchase of P2,000.
- The Diff - They customize phone cases. They also have a lot of designs that you can choose from.
- Hotel Quickly - I was not able to download the app because my IOS is not updated. But I already downloaded it on my tablet which I didn't bring. They gave me a code for P600 where you can redeem if you download their app.
- Foodpanda - Again I was not able to download it, so I just gave my calling card and they gave me a 100 off card when you use them for food delivery. I was not able to play too. :( Many thanks to their mascot Panda who made me feel happy! Can you tell that he is Bogart? (according to Chris Urbano)
- Lloop - This one is an app where you can see what your profile is tackling. Like for example your Facebook, you will be able to see what are your most interest by what you likes and commented on. I tried adding the widget on the right hand side of my blog but its not working.
- Financial Books - I met Dr Marnie Moya-Prudencio, author of the books "How To Be A Money-Smart Parent" & "The Best Investment". She was with his son (who is on the cover of her books) who is already learning how to save at such a young age!
- Cashflow - There was also a booth for Robert Kiyosaki's popular game Cashflow. I was not able to play it though I am really eager to. I stand there staring at their banner but no one is approaching me. Sad.
- Grand Videoke - The most lively of all the booths. They allow bloggers to sing and their mascot is also dancing together with their sexy dancers.
- Ginhawa Spa & Dining
- John Robert Powers
- Gaming Library
- Cebu Pacific
and mommies from Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Kian Kazemi of PBB
Please see my Instagram Feed on the right hand side of my blog for more pictures. :)
Aside from all the brands and speakers where we learned about what is #ResponsibleMedia is, we were entertained by Comedy Cartel with their comedic tactics. Thanks to Duanne the 2nd, Michelle Defensor & Chip!