|Bobbi Brown: Topaz Learning Workshop - Eye Makeup with Eyeglasses|
|My old eyeglasses|
|My new eyeglasses with Abby|
|Bobbi Brown at SM Megamall|
|While waiting ...|
|Here are the Bobbi Brown's Make Up Lessons|
|Bobbi Brown's Corrector|
- Concealer Corrector is the secret of the universe!
- If you have heavy frames, its indeed needed to have corrector under your eyes.
- Corrector helps neutralize your eyes.
- You should layer the corrector with concealer. Don't add concealer on the eyelids because it will make it grease. Just under the eyes.
|Bobby Brown's Creamy Concealer Kit|
- Blend the concealer on top of the corrector with a brush.
- To set the corrector and concealer, add pale yellow powder.
- Add primer to cover lines. It will help the eye-shadow to show and stick.
|Bobbi Brown's Eye-shadow and Pencil Eyeliner|
|Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil|
- Its important to define the eyes with eyeliner.
- Tip for putting eyeliner: Place a face mirror under your chin and learn to line your eyes by looking at the mirror and without pulling the side of the eyes sideways. I haven't done this yet because I am used to the other technique. But Tamara said that it works for her.
|Hello there beauties!|
- Add a waterproof mascara so it won't smudge on your eyeglasses.
- Use a black mascara no any other color and curl it after. It will help your eyes pop out.
- Shape your eyebrows and use a color that is close to your hair color. Don't ever use a black color for your eyebrows. It should be close to dark brown or something.
- A bit of a brown liner under the eye. But in my case, one of the Bobbi Brown staff added a black liner half line under my eye which enhances my eyes.
- Don't forget that skincare and moisturizer is also the key for good eye make up.
- Its all about definition of the eyes.
|Before & After|
|I also met Martine De Luna of Make It Blissful!|
|All the participants. I am the smallest one! :)|