You're Still The One is co-produced by Regal Entertainment, the romance-drama film sees Salvador and Trillo as former high school sweethearts who reconnect as adults.A second chance at love eludes them, however, as he is engaged to wed and she is starting a relationship with another man, portrayed by "Be Careful With My Heart" star Richard Yap.
- Plot: The plot twist is annoying. The characters have so many wrong decisions so they end up with the person that they don't want and not happy about it. The story goes round and round.
- Lines: There are a lot of direct lines from the characters that I like and even straight to the point. True to being realistic but I still hate the storyline.
- Actors/Actresses: Maja Salvador really gives an effort. She can act but I hope she didn't get this project in the first place. She and Dennis Trillo don't have a chemistry. Mas gusto ko pa sila ni Coco Martin. This team up is like super "pilit"! Ellen Adarna's character doesn't fit her. Hindi bagay sa kanya maging iyakin. Mas maganda sya sa mga role na palaban. Or maybe I didn't find her acting real. I hate Dennis Trillo's character, he reminds me of the wrong guys I've been with, so conceited! Buti na lang anjan ang love team ni Melai at Jason natuwa pa ko. As for Sir Chief, medyo parang matanda na yung istura nya dito. I prefer him wearing eyeglasses mas cute sya.
- Rated G: This movie should be rated 18. Andameng sex scenes! Me and my partner was laughing the whole time not on the sex scenes but on the 2 persons seated next to us (on my right side is I think a mother with her daughter not on her teens). The mother kept on telling the child to cover her eyes when there are sex scenes and the child keep on saying "Pwede na ba?". Then naiinis na yung bata kasi hindi nga nya mapanuod ng maayos yung movie.
- The Twist: Eto yung pinakanakakainis sa lahat. First hindi pumayag si Maja na maging sila nung college sila ni Dennis Trillo but there was a night stand. Then there's something happened too between Ellen Adarna and Dennis Trillo. When Maja became an attorney, he looked for Dennis Trillo (she just discovered that he was the one who paid her tuition fee during their last semester). Dinala ni Dennis Trillo si Maja sa condo after taking her oat as an attorney and before something happened he told her that ikakasal na sya kinabukasan. Nung nanganak na si Ellen Adarna, kinuha ni Dennis Trillo si Maja as ninang (stupid moves ng mga ex para may connection pa rin sila sa ex nila). Tapos naging bf ni Maja si Sir Chief na may asawa pala. Dun talaga yung twist. And the line that I really hate is when Dennis Trillo said to Maja na dapat sya na lang. Hello? May asawa din kaya sya. Kayo na bahalang mag absorb sa pagkwekwento ko.
In case you miss it, I have my 1st anniversary giveaway here. :)