Are you a web designer looking to hook up with a web developer for a big e-commerce project?
Are you a small business owner in need of a virtual assistant to handle your day-to-day office tasks?
Are you a wedding coordinator looking to team up with a reputable photographer?
Are you a newbie writer seeking mentorship from an experienced writer?
Or are you a work at home warrior eager to step out of the house and rub elbows with other freelancers, influencers and startup entrepreneurs?
Then, why don’t you join our very first Speed Networking Brunch?
Speed Networking Brunch, presented by Freelance Pro and Freelance Blend and powered by Manila Workshops, is not your ordinary networking event. It’s similar to speed dating, except it’s for freelancers and entrepreneurs!
Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to connect and form partnerships with the most number of people in less than an hour.
Okay, so what are the other reasons why I should join the Speed Networking Brunch?
* Create super teams with freelancers of your choice to tackle large projects. Check!
* Get hired by local businesses and help the Philippine economy. Check!
* Become part of an ever-growing community of freelancers and startups. Check!
* Receive a 2-month premium Raketeer pacakage from Raket.ph upon registration. Check!
* Plus other exciting prizes from our sponsors. Check!
How do I register?
You may register now at: (http://www.manilaworkshops.com/speednetworking)
Here is a sneak peak at the activities and mechanics of the Speed Networking Brunch.
Schedule of Activities:
9:30 – 10:00 am: Registration
10:00 – 10:15 am: Intro by Marv de Leon and Short Talk by Cathryn Lao of Café Shibuya
10:15 – 11:15 am: Start of Speed Networking session
11:15 – 12:00 nn: Brunch
Mechanics of Speed Networking Brunch
1. Attendees to be split into 2 groups, Group A and B.
2. Group A people will sit in a row of chairs.
3. Group B people will sit in the chairs in front of Group A people.
4. When you hear the first bell ring, you can start conversing with your counterpart for a total of 3 minutes only.
5. Once the bell rings again, Group B people will transfer to the chair next to them.
6. Each one of you will be given a piece of paper to take notes during the session. You can jot down the name and contact details of the person/s who interest you the most and would like to collaborate or do business with in the future.
7. At the end of the session, attendees vote for Mr. and Ms. Friendship of the Day.
Date: Saturday, January 24, 2015
Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 NN
Venue: Café Shibuya, UP Town Center, Katipunan, QC
Regular/Walk-In Rate – P1000
Early Bird Rate – P750 (until January 17, 2015 only)
Group Rate (3 persons) – P2200
Persons With Disability – P750 (please email a copy of your PWD ID)
Please register now! Kindly note that the entrance fee will increase to the Regular Rate of P1000.00 starting January 18, 2015 and we shall be closing the registration once we reach the venue’s full capacity.
Aren’t you excited?!
Register Now! (http://manilaworkshops.com/speednetworking)