It's the month that we've been all waiting for! And it's my birth month too! It also means a lot of expenses for the gifts that you are going to give, events that you are going to attend and many more. Hay, I have a lot to pay especially this year. I still have debts from my mom, payments for our townhouse, emergency funds and I still need to update my insurance. Financially it's not really easy since I gave birth to my twins, my salary is just break even, sometimes we are even short and always on a budget but I can't complain. There's still a lot to be thankful for! My kids are healthy, I have a stable job, I have a super patient and loving partner and that's the most important thing.
Anyhow, I am having this wishlist because I think they will forever stay on my wishlist Ha Ha Ha. Since I've become a mom, my kids are always the first priority. Even if I have the urge and crave to buy something, I will think first if kasya pa ba budget namin pambili ng gatas at diapers. On this list are simple items that I would like to buy for myself as a reward (dumadahilan).
|Tricia Gosingtian's image|
1. Jumper Shorts! Para feeling bagets pa din!
|Image from Lazada|
2. Any Digicam, I have a Canon Powershot SLR I just want something that is not bulky so I can always have it on events.
|Image from Primadonna|
3. Primadonna Chunky Heels
4. Prescription Glass. I have my old prescription glass for almost 4 years now and maybe it deserve its retirement na Ha Ha Ha.
5. A Classic Gold Casio Watch. Para lageng hindi HONDA sa pagpasok.
6. Convection Oven. I've been wanting to learn how to bake.
8. Powerbank. Para sa Iphone kong lageng nalolobat
9. And a beach vacation! My last beach vacation was Feb 2013 pa before I got pregnant.
It's quite a short list pala! While I am thinking about my wishlist, all I can think of are things that I want for my twins! Ha Ha Ha. Siguro naman I can still buy kahit isa lang sa mga 'to. Wish me luck guys!
Do you have any wishlist on your own? Share them below!