- Wash the chicken wings and remove the any tiny feathers and cut the toenail at the tip.
- Drain any excess water of the washed chicken then coat them with calamansi juice, salt, Magic Sarap, pepper & garlic
- Marinate for at least 1 hour for best result.
- In a deep frying pan, heat some cooking oil, just enough to cover the chicken wings while deep frying.
- Coat the chicken wings with cornstarch before frying. You can use a strong plastic bag then shake and coat the chicken with cornstarch.
- Then deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Drain the excess oil in a strainer or paper towel.
- In a saucepan, melt the margarine and add in the hot sauce, calamansi juice and banana ketchup. Mix very well and simmer for a few seconds.
- Then add in the fried chicken wings and stir cook until each have been well coated with the sauce.
- Serve hot.