- Auditory Processing
- Visual Processing
- Sensory Motor
Key targets are children 3 to 18.
|BrainFit Studio Books|
|BrainFit Studio with Mommy Aubrey|
- Set personal objectives (setting appropriate and achievable goals)
- Measure with CognitiveMAP™
- Adapt activities to abilities (choose the correct brain fitness training program and level, based on the individual's brain fitness profile)
- Re-wire through focused practice
- Transform brain for total performance
“Brain fitness training must be done at the right level,” says Ms. Chia. “Programmes are individualized so that the participants can be challenged optimally.” She also shares some statistics : “Thirty percent of our students come to us with a learning disability. The other 70 percent don’t necessarily have a similar diagnosis, but they don’t enjoy school so much. And we cater to all of them because really, brain fitness is for everyone.”
1. @ BGC on Oct 23 and 24 2-6pm - 2F Active Fun Building, registration P550 c/o Active Fun, BrainFit will be offering trial activities within the premise.