Here are the rules for this award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer a few questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated and ask 10 or more questions.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
- Most memorable childhood experience: Playing outdoors like 10-20, piko, tumbang preso, chinese garters and many more. 'Coz nowadays you can see all the kids playing in their tablets and smartphones. So for me these are the memorable experiences that I had.
- Favorite food: Pizza!
- Quotation to live by: "This thou shalt pass."
- Favorite place: When I was single my favorite place is any beach. But when I became a mom, our house now my favorite place because of my twins.
- Favorite book: Tuesdays with Morrie
- If stranded on an island, what are the 3 things you'll bring with you?: My Iphone, the pictures of my kids with my partner and my crochet yarns!
- Favorite scent or perfume: Island Fantasy by Britney Spears Fragrance
- Favorite person: My Twins!
- Favorite hang-out place: Robinson's Metro East after work
- Describe yourself in 5 words: Petite, Creative, Bubbly, Loves to Eat,
- Kristine - Real Asian Beauty
- Cristine - Craving For More
- Helene - Helene In Between
- Sharon - Kikay Mommy Sha
- Maj - Makeup In Manila
- Tin - Papermoon
- Wilma - Oh So Petite
- Kat - Miss Kat TV
- Denise - Bebengisms
- Ruth - The Mischievous Mommy
- Francesca - Primp and Paper (I know you are already tagged hehehe)
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?